Roman Blinds Frankston & Roman Blinds Mornington Peninsula
When in Rome, do as the Romans do, and when in Frankston or on the Mornington Peninsula, you’re also in the right place for Roman blinds.
As the name suggests, Roman blinds came from the eternal city an estimated 2,000 years ago. It’s believed they were fitted as a protection against roadside dust as much as the elements that assailed unglazed windows.
Superior technology, fabrics and techniques
Roman blinds from All Star Blinds still operate on exactly the same principle. Today, though, vastly superior technology, fabrics and techniques give you a good deal more bang for your denarius.
Like most of our blinds, we recommend and install Roman blinds from Vertilux, Australia’s largest and most reliable blind designer and manufacturer.
Why choose Romans over other blind and window covering options?
• Elegance—Roman blinds are classically simple and simply classic
• Opulence—Romans lend themselves to larger expanses of beautiful fabrics and finishes
• Performance—heavier fabrics give better thermal and sound insulation than other forms of blind
• Appearance—recessed into your window frame, they hide all cords and pulleys. And Vertilux’s proprietary manufacturing process gives you a stitch-free finish.
• Variety—choose from an extensive range of styles, colours and fabrics
• Maintenance—high quality polyester blends, the vertical profile, and highly engineered components keep maintenance to a minimum.
Celebrate modern fabrics and colours
All Star Blinds Roman blinds are a traditional way to celebrate modern fabrics and colours in furnishings that add more than a touch of distinction to your home or office.
For warm, friendly and expert solutions to all your blind and awning needs, call All Star Blinds on 1300 782 317 for free advice and a no-obligation measure and quote.